Veritas Backup Exec 20.4 Crack + Serial key is the best solution for the backups. Solve your recovery challenges Symantec Backup Exec. This software, purchased by Veritas, provides a powerful, flexible, and easy-to-use backup, recovery and recovery tool designed for all your infrastructure, regardless of the platform: virtual, physical, or cloud.
The superior features include support for VMware, scalability and performance enhancements, easy upgrade, cloud storage support, and support for the latest operating systems and applications. Backup Exec is a fast and robust backup solution. Backup Exec also has fast, efficient, and versatile recovery on any scale, including entire servers, virtual machines, programs, files and folders.
Features and Features of Veritas Backup Exec Software:
- Deep Integration with Volume Shadow Copy Service VSS and VMware vStorage API for Data Protection (VADP)
- Unique solution and console management for virtual and physical to help reduce cost and complexity
- Flexible storage options, so you can back up almost any storage device including disk, tape, and cloud.
- VMware support and now includes advanced integration with vSphere 6, ESXi 6.0, vCenter 6.0, Virtual SAN 6, Virtual Volumes
- Easy and easy upgrade, maintain a single backup policy for multiple servers and configuration settings when upgrading from Backup Exec 2010 R3 SP3 to newer versions.
- Supports vSphere 6 security certification
- Supports the recovery of VMware virtual machines with GPT drives larger than 2 TB
- Any recovery including important information, virtual machines, and programs
- Backup optimized
Server Operating System
- Microsoft® Windows 2016 Server Family
- Microsoft® Windows 2012 Server Family
- Microsoft® Windows 2012 R2 Server Family
- Microsoft® Windows Small Business Server 2011
- Microsoft® Windows Small Business Server 2008
- Microsoft® Windows 2008 R2 Server Family
- Microsoft® Windows 2008 x64 Server Family
- VMware vSphere 6.5
- VMware vSphere 6
- VMware vSphere 5.5
- VMware vSphere 5.1
- Microsoft® Hyper-V 2016
- Microsoft® Hyper-V 2012 and 2012 R2
- Microsoft® Hyper-V 2008 and 2008 R2
Installation Disk Space
1.26 GB (Typical installation), 1.91 GB (includes all options)
Note: Disk space requirements may vary depending on the operations performed, the options installed, and the specific system configuration. The Backup Exec Database and catalogs require additional space. An additional 525 MB is required for SQL Express. Any disk storage that you use also requires additional space.
Memory – Backup Exec Server
Minimum Required: 1 GB RAM
Recommended: 2 GB RAM
Note: RAM Requirements may vary depending on the operations performed, the options installed, and the specific computer configuration Symantec Recovery Disk: 1 GB minimum (dedicated) for the multilingual version.
Memory – Backup Exec Central Administration Server
Minimum Required: 1 GB RAM above operating system’s requirement
Recommended: 2 GB RAM above operating system’s requirement
Note: RAM requirements may vary depending on the number of Backup Exec servers.
Virtual Memory Recommendations
20 MB above the Windows recommended size for total paging file size (total for all disk volumes)
Intel 64, Xeon (64bit), AMD64, or compatible
Processor – Backup Exec Deduplication Option
Minimum Required: 4 Cores
Recommended: 8 Cores
1024 x 768 minimum
SQL Server or SQL Express for Backup Exec Database
SQL Express 2014 SP2
Network interface card or a virtual network adapter card
A mouse or other pointing device
Register the software using registry files.