Stellaris 2.6.2 (36947) 2020
Stellaris 2.6.2 (36947) Explore a vast galaxy full of wonder! Paradox Development Studio, makers of the Crusader Kings and Europa Universalis series presents Stellaris, an evolution of the grand strategy genre with space exploration at its core.
Featuring deep strategic gameplay, a rich and enormously diverse selection of alien races, and emergent storytelling, Stellaris has engaging challenging gameplay that rewards interstellar exploration as you traverse, discover, interact and learn more about the multitude of species you will encounter during your travels.
Etch your name across the cosmos by forging a galactic empire; colonizing remote planets and integrating alien civilizations. Will you expand through war alone or walk the path of diplomacy to achieve your goals?
Changelog for Stellaris Hotfix 2.6.2 (24 March 2020):
– Fixed strike craft damage modifiers not being applied.
– Fixed so a designable starbase updates correctly on upgrading. This fixes the issue with juggernauts that have been upgraded, disappearing.
– Fixed the sectors trying to clear blockers they can’t.
– Windows standalone installer, and those of its gazillion DLC, updated (184.108.40.206 ⇒ 2.6.2): 25 March 2020.
– Linux & Mac not updated yet.
Of note, the Mac installer of the Stellaris: Apocalypse DLC is still at v.220.127.116.11