FinePrint 10.45 Serial Key Free Download is Here With Torrent
FinePrint 10.45 License Key can optimize the printing process so as to save both paper and ink. With a long history behind it, FinePrint provides a universal print previewer that comes with various tools for handling large content and print jobs.
Following a brief setup, FinePrint Activation Key is installed in Windows as a virtual printer, available whenever you choose to print a document, no matter the application you are using. Hitting the “Print” button and saving the document to file is the way to go if you want to access the FinePrint interface and its options.
FinePrint features various options that help you improve the printing process. First of all, the printing preview window makes it possible for you to add text to the page and crop page sections. In other words, editing is possible although FinePrint is not, in fact, a text editor. Moreover, you can permanently erase pages you don’t need and insert new blank pages in between existing ones.
FinePrint 10.45 Full Version Key Features
Printing on both sides of the paper (called duplexing) using special duplexing hardware can reduce the amount of paper used and it is fully supported by FinePrint. However, duplexing has some drawbacks:
- It requires special hardware that is not available for all printers.
- The user must specifically ask for duplexing service via the printer driver which an often cumbersome task.
- Duplexing takes more time than printing two single sheets of paper because of the longer paper path and complicated mechanics of duplex devices.
- Printers jams are more common in duplex printers which may require the use of heavier paper stock.
Some printers have printer drivers that can print multiple pages on a sheet. Multi-up printing as it is called, is an excellent way to save paper as it reduces paper and toner use, speeds up the printing process and causes less wear and tear on printers. Surprisingly, these drivers are underutilized because:
- Each printer brand and model has a different method and user interface for the multi-up function.
- Multi-up functions are hidden within the printer driver and are inconvenient to access
- No preview feature is available to determine if the material will be readable in different multi-up formats.
- The user must remember to reset the multi-up setting when single page printing is desired. Forgetting to do so often leads to reprinting, wasting more paper and time.
FinePrint supports duplex printing on all printers but emphasizes the multi-up printing method as the preferred mode. This makes FinePrint an ideal solution for the following reasons:
- Single printer driver provides advanced functions for all printers eliminating the training problem associated with multiple user interfaces presented by different manufacturer drivers.
- Print preview window appears for each print job. This makes it easy to determine the best layout for the particular content being printed.
- Bypass button goes straight to printer with a single click in cases where no additional formatting is desired.
- Server edition eases installation across workstations.
FinePrint other features that increase efficiency beyond multi up printing:
- Jobs can be previewed and printed on electronic versions of company letterhead and forms. This eliminates the need to purchase pre-printed forms and enforces company graphical standards.
- Multiple jobs can be batched together as a single print job which eliminates the problem of having jobs interspersed with those of others.
- Unwanted pages from email and web pages can be deleted before printing
Print without wasting ink
In order to save ink, FinePrint can convert the entire document to grayscale (which converts all the text to black) or lighten the content. Furthermore, it can automatically remove all inserted graphics and text sections.
Save paper with FinePrint
Handling print jobs is easy with FinePrint, as the application allows you to archive, sign and mark them up. Documents can be printed on both sides of the paper to save resources. Another way to save paper is by printing multiple pages on a single sheet of paper.
There is also an option to print all the pages in reverse order, which comes in handy if you are dealing with a large document, with numerous pages. Additional features enable FinePrint to print the electronic letterhead of documents.
Optimize document printing
FinePrint is one of those tools any office employee appreciates. It makes document printing much economic and easy to handle, providing the tools you need to optimize the printing process.